Sunday 26 February 2017

Room 4's Inside Poems

Inside Poem

Inside, I hear my little sister snoring in her cozy bed.

Inside, I smell the stinky stuff under my bed.

Inside, I taste my glass of icy water.

Inside, I feel my cozy bed.

Inside, I see my soft, soft bed.


By Alex




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear my brother’s talking when I’m under my bed.

Inside, I smell fresh air

Inside, I taste my fish and chips.

Inside, I feel squishy chips and fish.

Inside, I see a big mattress.


By Hannah




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear crickets chirping in the rustling tree and the wind.

Inside, the smell is my bed.

Inside, I taste my watery spit.

Inside, I feel under my pillow. I feel cold.

Inside, I see my warm cozy blanket.


By Zeb




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear a bang! Rumble, crash. It was an earthquake.

Inside, I smell smoke.

Inside, I taste lip balm on my lips.

Inside, I feel my warm pillow touching my head.

Inside, I see cold, cold fans.


By Edie




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear my mum and dad doing stuff when I’m asleep.

Inside, I smell my dinner.

Inside, I taste sugary food – lollies.

Inside, I feel my mum’s soft skin.

Inside, I see all my toys.


By Logan




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear my Mum and Dad chit chatting to each other.

Inside, I smell Mum cooking eggs and salad.

Inside, I taste the sweetness of my toothpaste.

Inside, I feel the softness of my blanket.

Inside, I see my bunk bed being built.


By Lincoln




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear fire burning.

Inside, the smell of smoke.

Inside, I taste chocolate.

Inside, I feel Harley my dog.

Inside, I see Dad snoring.


By Jaxon




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear rustling of leaves.

Inside, the smell of strawy leaves creeping.

Inside, I taste crunchy beans.

Inside, I feel warm.

Inside, I see Frances singing.


By Edward




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear whistling trees from the windows.

Inside, I smell the fresh swirling wind outside.

Inside, I taste lemonade popsicles.

Inside, I feel my soft bed.

Inside, I see Dad working in his shivering shed.


By Samuel




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear wind blowing my tent and I think.

Inside, I smell food flying in my house.

Inside, I taste food in my mouth.

Inside, I feel warm cozy feet.

Inside, I see food and my mum is making it.


By Stella




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear the swaying trees with birds cuddling in their cozy nests.

Inside, the smell of my plastic hard toys.

Inside, I taste blowing air.

Inside, I feel warm and joyful inside my bony body.

Inside, I see my messy room with toys surrounding it.


By Leah




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear the fire crackling and Jack, Dad and Mum’s feet slopping around.

Inside, the smell of pudding and dinner and friends.

Inside, I taste toothpaste on my teeth glistening.

Inside, I feel my duvet and sheets.

Inside, I see Mum sleeping and snoring.


By Matilda




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear the crunching cereal in my mouth.

Inside, the smell of lasagna floating through the house.

Inside, I taste pizza in my mouth.

Inside, I feel my soft warm covers.

Inside, I see my small white teddy.


By Eva




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear the wind howling.

Inside, I smell warm camp fires.

Inside, I taste the mint toothpaste on my tongue.

Inside, I feel the warm sleeping bag.

Inside, I see the tent shuffling like a ghost.


By Audrey




Inside Poem

Inside, I hear the rustling in my bed.

Inside, I smell the hot and sweaty steam.

Inside, I taste the toothpaste.

Inside, I feel my soft silky covers.

Inside, I see the darkness.


By Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment