Friday 22 May 2015

Some writing from Mothers Day

Mothers Day

I didn’t go for a walk in the forest but we gave Mum a hug and a kiss. We gave her some chocolate. My Dad ate some of the chocolate! I gave her a bath bomb.


By Frances



Mothers Day

On Mothers Day we went for a scooter ride boom! Me and David had a race. For breakfast we had pancakes. I gave Mum chocolate.

By Aaron


Mum

When I’m sick my Mum looks after me really good and I play with my cars. It is good.

By Taran


Mother’s Day

In the morning I gave my Mum chocolate. In the afternoon we had pizza and fizzy and went to the park. We made her french toast for breakfast.

By Skylah



Mother’s Day

On Mother’s Day I gave Mum a pretty dressing gown. She thought it was special.My Mum went to Nana’s and my Mum gave her shoes.

By Dresden



My Mum

I love my mum. My mum loves me so much. My mum is starting to work again. I do not want Mum to go to work ever again. I’m not going to let Mum go to work!

By Harry



My Mum

My mum has blonde hair and has a smile!
She lives in New Zealand. Her hobbie is reading homework with me!

By Morgan

1 comment:

  1. These comments made me smile! I wonder if any of the other Mums have read them?? Sarah

    ReplyDelete